9/23/09

Style Icons

I don't know why everybody is so obsessed with British It girls they are just aight in my opinion. Margherita Missoni is by far my favorites it girl, I have basically always wanted to be her, and we're pretty much related since she already has a sister named Teresa! Seriously her style is impeccable and she has amazing hair. I love you Margherita!





Two other people I have to consider style icons are Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver (pretty sure she doesn't dress well outside of that movie though) and Julie Christie in Shampoo




Also I forgot how fine Robert De Niro is in this movie until I watched it again the other night




Julie Christie of course gets Warren Beatty in the end of the movie so obviously she is the hotter one, Goldie Hawn is cute too, I love her tiny baby doll dresses and velvet ensembles, but nothing beats Julies Christie's famous backless black dress



Not sure who this random is wearing the dress because I couldn't find any of Julie Christie wearing it



cute, but doesn't really make sense without the huge seventies blond hair



there we go

1 comment:

  1. DAT AINT NO RANDOM BEEZY THATS NICOLE KIDMAN
    -NG

    ReplyDelete